Alcolin Epoxy Liquid Rapid Set Clear 40ml
ALCOLIN RAPID SET CLEAR EPOXY is a 2-part, clear, fast-setting, high strength polymer compound that mixes easily for fast permanent repairs to most rigid materials such as fibreglass, concrete, glass, metals, wood, PVC, and natural stone. The product sets to a clear invisible glue line that is water and chemical resistant.
Uses / Applications
- High strength bond.
- Fast setting – quick repairs within minutes.
- Clear – for an invisible glue line.
- Versatile – bonds almost anything.
- Can be painted.
- Self-levelling flow – will fill small gaps and imperfections
- Gap filling – ideal for bonding of surfaces that are not perfect fits.
- Waterproof and chemical resistant – durable.
- Not suitable where a flexible bond is required.
- Does not bond to polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon.
- Not suitable for surfaces that bleed oil, plasticizers or solvents.
- Not suitable for structural applications.
- Not suitable to apply in wet or damp surfaces or for continuous water immersion applications.
- Not suitable for applications requiring heat resistance above 100°C.