Alcolin Rapid-Epoxy 24ml
ALCOLIN RAPID-EPOXY is a 2-part, fast-setting, polymer compound that mixes easily, enabling fast permanent repairs to many surfaces including fibreglass, concrete, glass, metals, wood, and some plastics.
It comes in a double syringe applicator for easy and accurate dispensing of resin and hardener.
Excellent for bonding metal, wood, glass, plaster, concrete, brick and some plastics such as fiberglass, polyacrylates, polycarbonates, ABS, and hard PVC.
Uses / Applications
- Bonds quickly with superior strength
- 5 Minute work life, hardening in 10 minutes
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- No shrinkage
- Waterproof and chemical resistant
- Heat resistance up to 80°C
- Contains no solvents, non-flammable
- Not suitable where a flexible bond is required
- Not suitable in areas exposed to direct sunlight
- Does not bond to some plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene, soft PVC or Teflon
- Not suitable for structural applications