FESTOOL Compound sliding mitre saw KAPEX KS 120 REB | 575302
Quality down to the finest detail.
Guides left, guides right. Even where others only pretend to do so. With spherical bushings on both sides to offer a double layer of protection in terms of keeping the carriage precisely on course across extra-large columns. Double-sealed for extremely long service life, always exact and with zero play.
FREE delivery 2 to 5 business days 🚚😀
local delivery within a day.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Twin-column guide with two bearings for unique precision.
- Dual-line laser for an accurate indication of the cutting line.
- Fine adjustment of the saw blade angle accurate to the millimeter from the front of the machine.
- Special cutting position for cutting depths up to 120 mm.
- FastFix saw blade changing for adaptation to the working material.
- Twin-column guide for accurate cuts.
- Precision angle transfer via bevel and dual-line laser.
- Compact, lightweight design for convenient transportation.
- Safety brake.
- Trimming skirting boards and cornices up to 120 mm in height – no calculations.
- Cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 88 mm.
- Trimming crown moldings up to 168 mm in their original wall position.
- Trimming square timber and beams up to 88 mm thick.