JOJO Whole House 2 Stage Filter Housing
This unit is connected to your main water supply line to ensure that all water used throughout the home is clean and filtered. It provides high volumes of filtered water, while taking up minimal space compared to other whole-house filters on the market.
The housing is compact, simplistic, modern and allows for different combinations of cartridges to provide filtration solutions for various household requirements.
Note: the cartridges need to be bought separately and are not supplied standard with the casing/housing.
Product Features & Benefits:
- 2-stage filtration unit
- Filters up to 80 kilolitres of water
- Improves water quality in baths and showers
- Keeps household appliances clean
- Provides cleaner water for washing/rinsing
- Removes impurities from drinking water
- Rapid filtration
- Quick and easy filter replacement
- 1-year warranty (consumable parts only covered for manufacturing faults and defects)
- Do NOT use hot water (this system can only filter water between 4-38 ˚C)
- This system can operate between water pressures of 50-620kPa
- If the water source pressure exceeds the maximum pressure, a pressure limiting valve may be needed
- Do not install this system using copper solder fittings, as the heat from the soldering will damage the unit
- Filter life might vary depending on the combination of filter cartridges, water quality and volume of consumption
- Although this unit is suitable for municipal, rainwater and borehole water, it is important that the water source is appropriately controlled.
Note: borehole water should be tested to ensure that it is safe for domestic use.