Tork Craft Nibbler jig Saw Attachment for Drills For Cutting Sheet Metals/Wood
Sheet metal cutters allows for cutting straight or irregular shapes into sheet metal stainless steel and other soft materials with a standard electric drilling machine, cordless drill or pneumatic drill.
- Fits any electric drill or cordless drill.
- Different cutting shapes achievable - straight / curve / 360°
- Recommended cutting speed 3000RPM
- For sheet metal cutting: Sheet Metal 1.8mm MAX. / Stainless steel 1.2mm MAX,
- For other material cutting: Aluminium 2.0mm MAX. / Plastic or Plywood 2.0mm MAX.
- Ensure the work piece is clamped and secured before cutting.
- Fit any electric drill or cordless drill to the 1/4" hex drive shaft.
- Do not cut a thicker sheet of material than stipulated.
- Never start cutting before the tool is running at the set speed.
- Keep a vertical angle between the cutting bit and the sheet
- Finish cutting through material before stopping your drilling machine,
- Make sure the plastic handle is screwed over the cutter (not in use) to allow for a safe grip